Tuscany Golf Club is an 18-hole Championship golf course designed by Ted Robinson offering Henderson golf enthusiasts and residents of Tuscany Village an enjoyable and challenging golf experience. The Tuscany Golf Club is located inside Tuscany Village in Henderson boasts a beautifully balanced course that maximizes the natural beauty of the southern Nevada mountains with spectacular views of the Las Vegas skyline.
Since it’s opening in 2003, Tuscany Golf Club has quickly become a Las Vegas favorite. Located a quick 20 minutes from the STRIP, this Henderson daily access golf course is an enjoyable par 72. Living in Tuscany Village by Dunhill Homes, you’ll experience unmatched golf, high-end service and breath-taking views, all which have made Tuscany Village Golf Club one of Henderson Nevada’s top ‘must-play’ courses.
Tuscany Golf Club also features a complete practice facility for those looking to fine tune their game or just loosen up before beginning a round. PGA instructors are available for lessons at reasonable rates.
Awards and Accolades:
• 2005 Best Par 4 – Hole #18, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2006 Best Outside Service, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2007 Best Par 4 – Hole #18, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2008 Best Value Course, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2008 Vegas’ Toughest Golf – Hole #9, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2010 #1 Golf Course in Las Vegas, Golf Magazine
Contact Us About Tuscany Village