From the 215 beltway and the 95 freeway in Henderson, take Lake Mead Drive heading east. Follow the signs to the community and turn left on Mohawk Drive to the main entrance. Tuscany’s sales office is located in the La Vita Tuscana recreation center and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fast Response To All Inquiries!
- Henderson to Host Neighborhood Connections MeetingWHAT: Neighborhood Connections WHEN: Wednesday, June 12 6 p.m.-7 p.m. WHERE: Henderson Multigenerational Center 250 S. Green Valley Parkway Mayor Andy Hafen and Councilwoman Debra March will host Neighborhood Connections, a town-hall type gathering for the residents of Ward II. City of Henderson staff will be in attendance to answer questions and provide i […]
- Henderson Police Honoring Those Who Have Given the Ultimate Sacrifice Protecting Our CommunitiesHenderson, Nev. – As part of National Police Week, Henderson Police are remembering those officers who have given their lives to protect our community. Peace Officers Memorial Day is Wednesday and all Henderson Police officers will wear a black band to shroud their badges to honor those who have lost their lives in the line of duty. National Police Week star […]
- Two Henderson Police Captains Graduate from Northwestern University School of Police Staff and CommandHenderson, Nev. – Two Henderson Police captains graduated Friday from Northwestern University’s School of Police Staff and Command, an intensive program for law enforcement managers. Captain Marc Cassell and Captain Dane Mattoon completed the 10-week program held locally. Northwestern University launched the program in 1983 to help prepare law enforcement ma […]
- Henderson to Host Neighborhood Connections Meeting
- Toll Brothers opens Savona in northwestBy the end of the summer, Toll Brothers will open a trio of new-home neighborhoods in the Las Vegas area. […]
- Water park to open in SummerlinSummerlin, the 22,500-acre master-planned community populating the western rim of the Las Vegas Valley, is known for its desert landscape and close proximity to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. […]
- Low housing inventory frustrates homebuyersQ: I read your article in the paper. We have been trying to buy a home for six months, but have always lost to bidding wars. […]
- Toll Brothers opens Savona in northwest
- First American Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of 12 Cents Per ShareFirst American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance and settlement services for real estate transactions, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 12 cents per common share. The cash dividend is payable on June 17, 2013 to shareholders of record as of June 10, 2013. About […]
- First American Financial Reports First Quarter 2013 ResultsFirst American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance and settlement services for residential and commercial real estate transactions, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013. Download the complete press release as a PDF (244 KB) Current Quarter Highlights Total revenues up 19 pe […]
- First American Financial Corporation Named One Of The Most Trustworthy Companies In AmericaFirst American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance and settlement services for real estate transactions, announced today that it was included on Forbes® list of the 100 most trustworthy companies in America. The list includes 100 companies traded on American exchanges, chosen from thousands of contenders. Companies […]
- First American Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of 12 Cents Per Share